Alligator Tails 6-18, 5 servings
Portion Size: 2 halves each
Meal Components: 3/4 cup vegetable
|English cucumber, raw||1 LB + 7 oz|
|Cream cheese, low-fat||4.5 oz|
|Olives, sliced, canned, drained||1 oz|
|Dillweed, dried||1/4 TSP|
1. Wash and air-dry cucumbers.
2. Cut cucumbers into sections:
For 3-5: 3 oz sections
For 6-18: 4 ½ oz sections
3. Cut each section in half.
4. Hollow out seeds of cucumbers. Note: English cucumbers to do not have very big seeds. Hollowing should be shallow and not deep.
5. Pipe cream cheese into hollowed out cucumber.
6. Place 4 sliced olives vertically in a row into piped cream cheese to create an alligator tail look.
7. Garnish with dill.
8. Serve 2 halves.
Nutrients Per One Serving
|Total Dietary Fiber||<1||g|
Components Per One Serving
|0||oz. eq.||0||oz. eq.||3/4||cup(s)||0||cup(s)||0||cup(s)|